Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to the Drawing Board.


I have drawn a "red line," not well but the best I can do. Like President Obama's "red lines" my red line means "Do not cross." Unlike President Obama, I really mean it. My red line means everything below is Johnstown, whether it is or it isn't, for purposes of this here exercise. Anybody who saw "sailboats on the mountain"--or the waterfall--above that red line: DON'T CARE. You're not a Johnstown person. Even if you lived below the red line, if you ran up there or rode your frigging horse up there and saw: DON'T CARE. And unless I see a goddamned picture taken from below that red line that shows you can see the area of the dam, T'AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE IT. I have also drawn a circle, better, and an X. Those seem to me to be the most likely areas from which to see "sailboats on the mountain." You're welcome.