Thursday, November 20, 2014

China Posts.

I am so energized, I am so happy, I just have to post one more thing.

Search keywords of the day.

-mao zedong march to ara painting. No. The painting reproduced here a couple of times a few years ago was "Chairman Mao Goes to Anyuan."  I guess "mao zedong march to ara painting" is good enough for a Google prompt "Did you mean?..." But that really isn't very close and the person who searched for that needs to keep in mind that water is for drinking and alcohol sharpens the intellect. 

Then there was:

-franciscan sisters. And that had me convinced for hours it was just a non sequitor and I had dismissed it but with the stimulus of additional "fuel" I DO recall one image of a CR struggle sessions against nuns and I believe they WERE Franciscan. I can see them in my alcohol-revved brain on the platform in their white habits and Flying Nun headwear (If that's what Franciscan nuns wear.).

And finally today there was:

-cambodia torture. On that one I'm beat. Never remember writing about Cambodia torture, torture of or torture by. 

Debida, debida, debida, that's all folks!