Monday, November 17, 2014

God! it pisses me off that there is not even a photograph of Williamson on the internet. As I had with Dr. Jennifer Ruth I have a pretty precise picture of Williamson in my mind. With Jennifer that image turned out to be very accurate and I had nothing to go on. With Williamson I know she was a big woman, weight, but as I recall height too, taller than average, and I know she had a leg amputated late in life. I don't picture her standing as a result. I picture an old fat woman sitting, wearing a matronly shapeless, formless dress, a flower-print.

I picture her with thin hair, I don't picture her hair white with age, that's just not in my head for some reason, maybe one of those half-hearted dye jobs but I just don't have hair color fixed in my mind, thin hair, short. I don't see a lot of attention or care to her appearance. No eye glasses. Unsmiling. She does not have a butt-ugly face, no big nose with a mole for instance, not an attractive...That isn't even the right word for an old person...not a pleasant face, plain, homely, homely is better; fat face, not balloon face but a few chins. Sort of a cold facial expression, better, an unexpressive face, and unexpressive eyes.

Anyway, that's how I picture that cunt.