Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stella Elizabeth Williamson.

Had a pageview on one of those posts today. They continue to trickle in. 23 pageviews on one, 14 on another, 13 on two more, Oh! 29 on one. That's a lot for Publocc. I bet, haven't checked but I bet, that 29-one is the most-read post on any subject since then. If a single post gets double-digit readership that's a good post.  Unless I write about China or hit the jackpot like with LeBron James (~17,000), that Citizenship post (>7,000) or Kiribati (2,000), we're lucky to get into double-digits.

Nobody is going to do anything about Williamson unless it's from the outside. Very similar to Bian Zhongyun. There is not one mo-fo homo on the planet who tried to investigate Bian's murder besides here. Honest Injun, not one. I still failed. Tried though. Really tried. It's the same with Williamson. The babies were buried before the "investigation" was complete! They didn't investigate shit. Pennsylvania, Cambria County and Gallitzin didn't investigate shit. 

In the post that was read today I wrote that it is "impossible" that no homo in God...blessed Gallitzin knew that Williamson had given birth (much less five times). Impossible. It is impossible.

It's not going to get done unless from the outside. I don't think I've got the energy anymore. Spent my wad on Bian. Ya me canse. Hope somebody does though.