Thursday, December 18, 2014

Russia, go away.

I spend too much time thinking about Russia. I have spent way more time thinking about China but China was interesting, I never thought...Well, that's not true, I did think a few times, "You think about China too much" but it never seemed, I don't know "wasted" time, I couldn't get enough of China, thought about it all the time, ("Everything you talk about somehow always comes back to China."-CCC), read everything I could read on it. China was interesting. With all the thinking and writing I've done on Russia in the last year do you know I have never read a damn book on Russia? Not one. Never thought of going there. I think and write about it because it's in the news. If it wasn't in the news I wouldn't think about it. Russia is just not interesting to me. I feel like I'm wasting my time. I wish Russia would go away.