Sunday, April 12, 2015

Finally tonight, Senator John McCain criticized Secretary of State John Kerry on one of the Sunday talk shows, saying that Kerry hadn't negotiated any "deal" with the Iranians, that the Iranians dispute "Parameters," exactly what has been written here. I don't know how anybody can say there is a deal, what that deal is or where it is but today President Obama did. He strongly defended Kerry publicly, saying the Iranians had too agreed to "Parameters" and was even more pointed in a personal phone call to Amigo McCain. That is unusual behavior for the president. And Russia supported O'Kerry! saying the American account was accurate. Now I believe Kerry, Obama and Russia. This is the goddamnest thing I've ever seen. Strange--infamous--forces at work here.

I oppose the "deal" if the deal is "Parameters." I don't want Iran ever getting nuclear weapons and Iran could have nuclear weapons 10-15 years from now. My position is that that aspect of "Parameters" should be killed and if that kills "Parameters," don't bury it in a shallow grave. My position is these 18-month talks have failed if "Parameters" was agreed to. I, if I were a Senator--I am NOT--would drive a stake through the heart of "Parameters," reimpose sanctions and continue to dust-off, grease, and otherwise get ready for launch that monster bunker-buster the US has and I would drop it on Fordow the moment the clock stikes July 1.