Monday, April 13, 2015

"Obama Administration Not Swaying US Lawmakers on Iran Deal."-Voice of America.

That is a very comforting voice of America. I think Congress will stop this. I feel badly for our president and our secretary of state. They have invested so much in this. I do not understand it. I keep thinking the president has gotten too close to this--He was so involved in the negotiations he was counting the centrifuges.--and when he took a step back he'd realize as a smart, reflective man "What was I thinking?" But that's insulting, he has had this on his mind since the day he took office. He believes in this, he believes that this is the right thing to do with all his heart. HE IS WRONG! but that's what the man believes. What I worry about is that what is going on in his mind is nothing like having second-thoughts, he is being visited by dreams from his father. "This is what happened to him, now it is happening to me."