Monday, December 28, 2015

No rest for the weary, of body or soul.

Doesn't sound like there was a lot of derring do at Old Trafford! 0-0 FT. Mark, your Crystal is safe as Steel.

It was 2-0 to the Arsenal last time I checked.

In The Battle of Wounded Psyche #16 Chelsea are at #6 Manchester United. #16...and #6...My oh my. Does either club "dare" to play football today? Doesn't look like it: 0-0 right before halftime.

Mark Steel
‏@mrmarksteel
I'm hoping Man Utd don't beat Chelsea, because Palace will stay ahead of both for New Year. There, I just thought I'd enjoy writing that.

At the Highbury Library Arsenal lead ShakenNotStirred 1-zip.

Leicester, you're pissing me off. They posted on their official twitter account, "Been some great goals in LCFC history. A few more tomorrow?"

First of all, Lester, great goals in your history? Like when was that? Did you beat Huddersfield Town to escape the Third Division or something?

Second, they play Manchester City tomorrow at the King Power Point Field of Dreams. City reposted on their website as bulletin board material.

Upon further review it was MCFC who posted that on their own twitter account, "We have scored some great goals at LCFC. Will we add a few more tomorrow night."

Apologize for any inconvenience. SHIT!