Sunday, May 01, 2016

Hello Booger. Watching the match on the telly?  Intently watching the match on the telly, aren't you?

What did you think when Leicester tied it?
Yes!, right? Happy girl. Go Leicester.

Honey, later on, your great-great-great-great grandmama's namesake "basketball" team plays in one of the colonies, a particularly pestilential colony. Maybe you'll be napping. Would you mind terribly if they LOST?
Good! I take that zero year-old shrug to mean "I don't care." It's not important. Thank you, Charlotte.


Charlotte? Do you realize you are ZERO years old? Do you realize how ridiculous it is to be ZERO years old. You are especially zero years old in the feets. Those are the most zero years old shoes I've ever seen.
You are so fluffy I could die.



More! More! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have a duty to mankind to procreate. Happiest people I've ever seen in my life.