Friday, July 22, 2016

This is the Mass Murder Friday after the Republican convention. After Monday the undersigned pledged not to read nor write about the election. I broke the read part of the pledge but not "severely" broke it, like not a compound break or anything, not severely like Mitt Romney was "severely conservative," and I kept my pledge not to write about the election, the post yesterday where I mentioned the GOP candidate's name doesn't count, that post was about the book...It was. Leave me alone. 

Now, the undersigned made certain prophecies before the Mistake in the Lake Confab. He prophesied that Herr von Trumpstick would be leading the polls afterward, I think I predicted by about 4 points. This being the first day after, there is no post-Mistake polling available yet so we have to wait on that prophecy. However, Mrs. Clinton's lead is DOWN in the available polling, to 2.7%, in RCP's average.

The undersigned also specificslly predicted that 538's estimate of there being. President von Clownstick in out future chances would be over 40% and I just checked and:

Chance of winning
59.7%
Hillary Clinton

40.2%
Fatface von Clownstick

It is true, I am a Golden God.