Monday, July 25, 2016

Trump's Dog Whistles

Of course there are no "ties" between Russian espionage and the Trump campaign. There was no coordination. I'm not that conspiratorial.

The Kremlin simply hears Trump's dog whistle on NATO. They have always detested Obama and Hillary Clinton. Putin has stated directly his like of and admiration for Trump and vice versa. Of course the Russians did this in an attempt to damage Clinton and thereby help Trump.

Of course Russia is not attempting to hack an idiot's puny blog. An enormous spike in traffic in the last week from Russia on a virulently anti-Trump, anti-Russian website is just part of Russia's trawling of the web looking for friends and enemies.

I did think to myself last night, before I knew that the Russians were behind the DNC hack, if the Russians weren't also behind, "inspired," not master-minded, the-three or four?-puzzling, off the radar, out of the blue, ambiguously-motivated or seemingly motive-less mass murders or attempts in Germany the past week. Were any of the perps dressed as "little green men?" I joked to myself just before going to bed. Of course I am that conspiratorial.