...while Elevenish and I played our nightly game of "I'm gonna get that kitty", she writhing in her best imitation of Uriah Heep as I emerge from hiding, then segued to brushing my teeth to get ready for bed--cue for her to jump on the toilet water container, onto my shoulders and up onto the shower stall railing where her go-to act is to utter the woeful, forlorn noises of a female cat in distress, plaintively imploring me, who was just trying to "get" her, to rescue her from her predicament, adamantly refusing the six-inch leap onto my shoulders and safety even as she has made a flying cat leap from that height while I stood three feet away and who has defied death by making the Great Leap from that height onto the bathroom floor when I have left her stranded there (as I often have done). But tonight I find it mirthful to listen to the Drama Queen's comical wails before lifting her Daintyness onto my shoulders and to the solid safety of the floor.😂