Friday, February 08, 2008

China's Great Wall of Silence: Dr. Wang Rongfen's Punking of Carma Hinton




On several occasions, I have written here on

Carma Hinton and her fraud, Morning Sun.

I have intellectually parsed the film. I have

written of the genetic Maoism that Ms. Hinton

inherited from her father. I have attacked

the National Endowment for the Humanities

and Public Broadasting for funding the film.

I have used sarcasm. Mockery. I have been

relentlessly critical. I have spared not a forensic

arrow in my quiver, and my efforts have been

well-received and publicized.


However, nothing I have ever written--or could

ever write--comes close to the evisceration that

Wang Rongfen recently laid on Carmelita (See

January 27, below).


What Bill Clinton did to Chris Wallace, Wang

Rongfen has done to Carma Hinton. Ms.

Wang is George Foreman knocking Joe

Frazier silly all over the boxing ring. She is

Lloyd Benson turning Dan Quayle into a deer

caught in the headlights.


I have been a murder prosecutor for twenty-

three years. I have argued against the best

lawyers on the most serious cases in my juris-

diction. And my efforts have been well-

regarded.


I hope that I never have to go against

Wang Rongfen in court. I am Benjamin

Harris, and I am not worthy.

(first published here January 31, 2008)