Thursday, May 25, 2023

πŸ€ ☘️--πŸ”₯ G4

I'm having doubts...I watched the 3rd quarter of G3 yesterday and I could not see what either team did to turn the game. Besides Boston making more baskets, I mean. By the end of the 1Q both defenses had lost shape. I blogged the deficiencies I had seen in the "Heat's" offensive game plan but we had a six-point lead at half time. So how bad could it have been? I didn't see anything schematically different in the third quarter. Boston clearly wanted the game more. I had a concern, I think I blogged it...yes, I did, at half time that the "Celtics" were "right there". The third quarter would be key. At 9 minutes of the third, we still led by 9, so it wasn't JoeMaz' HT adjustment. It was weird watching that third quarter. I looked up and the "Heat" were in the lead and a few minutes later, Boston was in the lead--how did that happen? I don't know. I was watching with my own eyes and didn't know. Besides them wanting it more. We didn't play with πŸ”₯. I thought afterwards, "So when they try, they're better than us?" And that's sort of where I am. If the "Celtics" really want G4, even if we match their wanting, will they beat us on talent? It is not knowing what happened yet seeing it myself, and seeing the intensity disparity that have created doubt in me about G4.