Friday, March 29, 2024


14.5 really? Didn’t think the “Heat” beat teams that badly. Not the “Celtics”, you know. Home court vig? WHAT home court vig?! Don’t have Herro, don’t have Love, the more I thought about it the weirder that line became. Now Portlandia is without their top three scorers lol, but still. In all of our games combined this season we have a point differential of +0.4. That’s worse than the six teams above us and worse than Phila’s behind us in seventh. So then I decided to check, how many of our 39 wins were by 15+, which would make a bet good if you took the over. The answer is five, and three of those were away! We’ve only won tyoo games at home by 15+ points. 

I don’t invest in NBA futures, and I don’t insider trade but if I did both or if you do, the rational play tonight is the under.