Thursday, September 12, 2024


My (second ex) wife sent me this about an hour ago.



"Tim Dickinson" is correct, there is something "deeply wrong" at NYT and I am deeply disturbed to see my own thoughts in someone else's mouth. I have not subscribed to the Times for about a year, maybe longer, I didn't put it on my calendar as an anniversary, so I don't know in detail how "deeply wrong" they have gone. The following, on the same subject, the debate, I saw much earlier today and since I saw it on pitchbot I didn't know how seriously to take it. 


Now having both I take the graph as 100% true. That means that 64% of NYT writers who followed or live-blogged the debate, many of whom I re-blogged believe that trumpie won the debate. It'a not just me or "Tim Dickinson" who NYT is out of touch with, it's a huge majority of American voters. 53% in the Reuters survey said Kamala won, TWENTY-FOUR percent said trumpie won.