Wednesday, September 25, 2024

What's My Line?

My Big Brother and I played yesterday. We alternate picks and I am pretty sure that I wrongly wrote down who picked what in a game or two. Nonetheless, I am the recorder, this is what I wrote down, and he smoked me in my own hand.

Game                                BB                                     Me                      Actual                Winner

UGA @Al                        UGA-1                              Al-1                     UGA-2              BB

My B.B. and I were in close agreement on the line this week. He has really gotten good. We talk about the games before we pick. We both though UGA would win this game. 

PSU-Il.                             PSU-3                               PSU-7                 PSU-18.5           Me

We were both shocked by that line and I am making Illinoise my first investment pick. For now, five. I may increase that to 10.

Lou @ ND                       ND-6                                 ND-5                   ND-6                  BB

Look at that! He nailed it exactly.

K-State @ Okie State      KS-3                                  KS-4                   KS-4.5                BB

And he almost nailed that one!

Oh @ MSU                     Oh-20                                 Oh-15                Oh-24                 BB

My Big Brother was fucking AWESOME this week!