Tuesday, April 16, 2024

?

This is today:

Trump at first appeared to be animated and engaged in discussions with his lawyers, pointing in the air with a pencil to punctuate his response. But after about an hour, Trump was seen periodically leaning back and closing his eyes, only to shift his weight moments later. Later, [i.e. at a different time] he had his eyes closed and his head tilted to the left. It was unclear if he was sleeping. 

I don't know. I really don't know. I don't know why one closes one's eyes unless sleepy. I don't know why HE would close his eyes again after yesterday. He is so conscious all the time of how he presents in public, I would have thought he would do everything including propping his eyelids open with toothpicks if necessary today. One thing I would ask our court observers: Does he yawn? Has he yawned in these two days. That would be pathognomonic.