Friday, June 08, 2007

China's Cultural Revolution. Original Documents


For information on source see May 27 post.
"This is the second page of the newspaper. So it is the continuative of the two articles I mentioned before."
"The second article is to say those innocent people who were accused to be work for Kuomintang were trying to persuade their students to stop the process of Cultural Revolution. The report said the classes had become places like concentration camps."
"Because of my limited ability of translating. I can’t fully translate all the articles to you. Just can tell the main point of them. If you are not satisfy about my translation or if it make you hard to understand the article. Then I would have to say sorry because at the moment my level of English can’t support you a more professional service. And I sincerely hope you can find a professional translator."
respectfully
WWW
It is such tedious work to translate from Chinese into English as as shown by my Chinese colleague here. If anyone else would like to add to his translation I will publish it. -Benjamin Harris.