Sunday, October 28, 2007

YEAH!

My daughter goes to a rich kids school. Her mother and I

make a very good living. Her mother and I are about in

the lowest 1% income of families with children attending

the school.



Today Dianna went Yachting with her school friend

Natalie and Natalie's folks.


I know yachts. I've seen them. At the boat show once I was

even on one briefly.



Natalie also invited Dianna to go skiing with her family at

Vail over the Christmas break.



They own a house there.



Dianna's mom called the Stuarts and profusely thanked

them and, of course, offered to pay for Dianna's air fair.

I mean, come on, that's just courtesy.



Mr. Stuart is completely unaffected by his wealth. With

no condescension he informed Dianna's mom that that

would be unnecessary seeing that he had a private jet.



When Dianna came back from Yachting her mom said to

her, "Dianna, they take you Yachting, then they offer to

take you to Vail ON A PRIVATE JET?!" "Yeah mom, and

I told them that my dad, after he charges a lot on his credit

card, gets a FREE TICKET ON SOUTHWEST AIRLINES!"