Thursday, September 15, 2011

China


Our BFF's at Weibo microblog, who gave us China Week, had a little upset with the gendarme a couple of weeks ago. In a report in The New York Times on August 27, which I am just now getting around to because of my little upset with fonts, the accounts of "several" microbloggers were suspended because the People's Liberation Internet Police accused them of disseminating "fake and misleading information," which the Times differently characterizes as "particularly searing criticism of official acts."  Of the two characterizations, PLIP's and NYT's, I believe NYT's.  A microblog, I learned in NYT, is a Chinese equivalent of Twitter.

我们BFF的威博微博,谁给我们中国周“一点点不安几个星期宪兵一个“纽约时报”年8月27日现在越来越周围因为的字体有点心烦,以报告microbloggers账户暂停,因为人民解放互联网警方指控传播“假他们误导性信息特别灼热的公务行为批评“,不同时代特征两个刻划PLIP纽约时报我相信纽约时报“一个微博纽约时报“了解到一个相当于中国的Twitter


Image: Mr. Wang Jingyao in a recent photograph. At top right Justice, a hollow statue, that I gave him in November, 2008.