Monday, May 23, 2016

Pitt

The University of Pittsburgh has been in the, sports of course, news this week. The good, the bad, the ugly:

The Good
God is AMAZING. Just got the call that my body is clean of cancer!!! Been a long road but God had my back. Thanks everyone who said prayers!
1:06 PM - 23 May 2016
16.8K RETWEETS34.6K LIKES

The Bad








OOOH! That really is as it appears. "Draymond" "Green" of the Golden State *Asterisks* got frustrated with getting his ass kicked by Steven Adams, ex-Pitt player, and kicked him right...there.









OOOOH! in a higher octave said Steven when he next spoke. 

Second time this series the green asterisk got Steven like that and yet he was only fined, not suspended. Bitch.

Ugly








No, not ugly, the Pitt script (i still undotted as The New York Times points out (Hey Times? I eat your shit! You suck my tits!), the loveliest logo in sports to me, was unveiled this week as it beautifies the unis of all university sports now and for all time. But, and I have this under the "ugly" category so you figger there's a BUT in here somewheres, what color is that helmet?

Is it the same as this color?










Say yes and I'll kick you right there.

How can you get navy blue wrong? How can you get navy blue to look matte black? I don't know.