Sunday, May 29, 2016

Recent view pagers:

 20 
Europe

Annoys me.

That one is specific. I thought.

Location 
Continent : North America
Country : United States  (Facts)
State : Pennsylvania
City : Philadelphia
Annoys me.

"Dla," what the heck is "dla?" 

Defense Logistics Agency. Never heard of the Defense Logistics Agency. 

The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is an agency in the United States Department of Defense, with more than 26,000 civilian and military personnel throughout the world.-Wiks

26,000 employees. The number of Americans employed by the government in one capacity or another must be astronomical. Here is an agency I never heard of and they employee 26,000!


That is a weird looking symbol...What is weird to me about that?...Sort of asymmetrical...The eagle...Is that the way the eagle looks on all our symbols? It looks sort of Germanic to me, D.C. United-ish. Oh! There are no stars in the blue field. I know there are stars in the blue field, even on shields like that. What, did they forget? What is the meaning of that empty blue field? DLA should hire a graphic designer to re-do that thing.