Thursday, April 27, 2023

Deadspin πŸ’€

You knew the season was over within five minutes of watching Game 5.

the Cleveland crowd had tuned out this team as soon as they fell down early.

The players deserved so much better.

My guess is a scapegoat will be named very soon, and I wouldn’t feel great if I were JB right now.

I agree with that. Stiffsucker…Fluffnstuff…Bickerstaff somehow lost this team all series long. After winning 51 games I don’t know how that happens but it happened. I think he gets canned for this embarrassing “performance” and I think Bulldozer…Budenhoffer…the “Bucks” coach gets the axe in 🍺.

So, yeah, Cleveland, you dodged going viral because Milwaukee showed its ass on NBA Twitter, but you need to get your shit together just as much as they do.

Well, that IS Cleveland’s best side. Great writing by Deadspin on these two abortions.