Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Why Do People Hate Spam So Much?

Why do people hate spam so

much?

These things are hilarious. This is an actual email that I received. I sympathize with victims but really, anybody who falls for something like this...


From:Mr. David Dunbar

My Dear Friend.

How are you doing? (Fuck off, dickhead)
In appreciation of your esteemed contact received through a reliable Source, (sic) a close associate of your (sic) and the choice of your country (???sic) I wish to introduce myself.

Am (sic)David Dunbar, the son of the late (Did he die of grammatical insufficiency?) Dr. Jenkins Dunbar the formal (sic) minister for Land, mines and energy to formal (sic)President Charles Taylor of Liberia in 1997-2003. (Let me introduce MYSELF: I am Snow White)
I am making this contact to you in respect of US $12.5 Million(TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) (I figured that out, asshole) which I inherited from my late father and this funds (sic) was raise (What are you, fucking Borat?) from the sales of diamond (sic) when my father was in position. (The only position your father was ever in is the doggy position to a wildebeast.)

His business partner, about some months ago poisoned him to death, (o.m.g.)and he died in a private Hospital (sic; sniffle) called (The Royal Hospital)in London. When he was about to die, he called my attention (sic)and informed me that he lodged some funds with the SG-SSB BANK in West Africa (Ghana) and other documentations (sic) were also revealed to me by my late father before his death, he then (sic)
advised me to look for a reliable business partner abroad (Did he also tell you that I cannot balance my checkbook?), who will assist me in investing the funds in a lucrative business. So this is the main reason why I am contacting you to seek your assistance for us to move this (sic) funds to any country of your choice for investment purposes (I choose Publoccistan). So I will like you (You ARE Borat!) to be the person taking delivery, so that the funds can be moved in your name and particulars to any country of your choice where it will be claimed and invested. Hence my father had intimated the BANK (sic) personnel that the owner of the fund is his foreign business partner whose particulars will be forwarded to the bank when due.(What the fuck does that last sentence mean?) But I will guide you accordingly(That's a load off.). As soon as the fund reaches, (sic)I will then come over to meet you in person, (You do NOT want to meet me in person.)so that we can discuss physically (Yeah, we'll discuss something physically.) on investment details.

Based on this instance I and my family have unanimously decided to give you 20% of the total funds the balance of 80% you will invest and manage for my (MY) family. I will hereby guarantee you that this is not governments funds, it is not drug funds and it is not funds from arms deal and it has no terrorist origin. (I believe you, you sound like an honest guy.) I will give you all proof of deposit and existence of funds once fully satisfied with your capability (of fucking your mother) and honesty ( in admitting that I fucked your wife). I hope this will be the beginning of a prosperous relationship (as do I) between my family and yours (learn to punctuate, pencil-dick). Nevertheless if you are for any reason not interested, (and I am NOT) kindly inform me immediately so that I will look for
another contact (read: sucker). I am waiting for your quick response.

Best Regard,
David Dunbar.

Dear Dave,

Here is my quick response:

I am from Mars,
Your are from Venus,
Open your mouth
And suck my penis.


Bitch.

I AM BENJAMIN HARRIS.