Sunday, August 05, 2007

China's Great Wall of Silence: American Dereliction

I care about the coverup of those responsible for Bian Zhongyun's murder because Song Binbin used the United States as her sanctuary, got her degree from one of the most elite universities in this country, and settled in comfort in the suburbs of the birthplace of the American Revolution, Boston.

I care because Liu Tingting is now a sophisticated, wealthy, jet-setting consultant with a residence on Central Park.

I care because of all the Red Guards who are packed into the faculties at elite institutions like Stanford.

I care because the Red Guards to this day continue to threaten and censor Chinese-Americans in the United States whenever they get too close to the truth.

I care because what good is having a Republican president if he doesn't pay attention to immigration as President Reagan self-evidently did not when so many of these wrongdoers immigrated here?

I care because my tax dollars helped fund Morning Sun, the Red Guards Triumph of the Will.

I care because my tax dollars help fund National Public Radio, which did a fawning interview of Carma Hinton and whose correspondent Margo Addled was narrator of Morning Sun.

My great-great-great-great grandfather did not fight in the Battle of Trenton in 1776 for this.
My great-great grandfather did not die at Fredericksburg in 1862 for this.
My grandfather did not fight in France in 1918 for this.
My uncle did not die in the Italian Apennines in 1945 for this.
My brother did not live through Tet in 1968 for this.

And I have not spent twenty-two years prosecuting murderers for this. I am Benjamin Harris and this is Public Occurrences.