Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Rooski, only 84 so far today? Why you go way Rooski?  Rooski, I confess you. I very important idiot  :( I, how you say, grab the strings and pull them. They dance like bear. I pull they dance. Now Rooski I tell you secret shhhh! Rooski SHHHH! and I tell you secret. Trump double-agent SHHHH! You think he work for you. He no work for you Rooski. I grab his strings. I grab his strings, Rooski. Not you, Rooski, me. I no like Putin Rooski Putin pain in my assholes. How I get rid of Putin, I think of that long time. Plutonium? Nah. Whack him on bridge? Nah. I decide make Putin little man. Putin be "useful fool!" "Useful fool," Rooski, you get? I think how make Putin small peepy person and make useful fool. I think: need humiliate Putin. How do that, me think and me think. I think: Need get other useful fool close to Putin make Putin useful fool. Who kind of bear anus Putin like? CLOWN bear anus! Donald. Me know Putin like Donald HAHAHAHAHA. So me call Donald up, say Donald! Run for president of US&A. Putin like you and then you become president and you nuke Rus so good not even lizard can live after you nuke. I no like Rus, Rooski. All Rus pain in my assholes. So we nuke you when Donald president. Bye.