Saturday, December 16, 2017

"Kansas Dem Andrea Ramsey, accused of sexual harassment, will drop out of U.S. House race";Kansas City Star


In the EEOC complaint, which alleged sex discrimination and retaliation by LabOne, [Gary] Funkhouser 

accused Ramsey of subjecting him to “unwelcome and inappropriate sexual comments and innuendos” beginning in September 2004, when he was a LabOne human resources manager.

In late March 2005, Ramsey made sexual advances toward him on a business trip, Funkhouser alleged in the complaint.

“After I told her I was not interested in having a sexual relationship with her, she stopped talking to me,” he wrote. “In the office she completely ignored me and avoided having any contact with me.”
“He named me in the allegations, claiming I fired him because he refused to have sex with me,” she wrote. “That is a lie.”

Oh sure! That's what they all say.

Poor guy. And I bet some people don't believe him which just causes him to have to relive the humiliation of being treated as a sex object poor guy.