Sunday, April 21, 2024

This is also a thing... something.

This afternoon I posted the annotated "Being Stripped of Control".  I excerpted this, bolded just as I did at 1:17 pm:

Mr. Trump has often seemed to fade into the background in a light wood-paneled room with harsh neon lighting and a perpetual smell of sour, coffee-laced breath wafting throughout.

It was a criminal courtroom just like I spent forty years in. ...I did notice "breath" but I didn't bold it. Breath fade into the background too. In the foreground, the faux wood paneling, the lighting, there is sometimes a smell to the whole courtroom, dank, old, can be coffee if everybody's the judicial assistant has just made a pot for everybody. But breath. The only times (it's enough times, believe me) you notice someone else's breath is when you're huddled at sidebar whispering. Peoples' breath does not "waft throughout" the entire courtroom for godssake! How would Maggie Haberman know what peoples' breath in the courtroom smelled like anyway since she wasn't in the courtroom when court was in session?

I was googling "trump humiliated in court" (being "diminished") and I came across a video which I watched. The video was from another person who had not been in court, but stated and repeated and repeated that sources who were inside told him that there was a repulsive smell and that it came from Trump...farting. Haberman must have had the same, or similar, sources, people who were inside, for her comment on the smell of peoples' "breath." I didn't find credible Haberman's claim that foul breath was "wafting throughout" the courtroom. Breath doesn't do that. But passed gas does! Passed gas can stink up a whole courtroom and you can smell it after everyone has evacuated--meaning exited the courtroom--not evacuated their bowels. But I also didn't find Haberman credible that the smell permeated the entire courtroom for another reason: no juror who the media spoke to mentioned it and they were there, and Justice Merchan didn't mention it.

However but. There is evidence other evidence of Trumpie defiling an official public setting.


Close-up of above

 
On my camera roll from Dec. 24, 2018.
 

Now, I, Benjamin Harris, have no doubt, zero, that what Trumpie is doing there is either shitting his pants or (more likely) letting out a great long stench from his asshole.

And then there were the allegations in, I think, the Steele Dossier, that Trumpie had hired two Russian hookers to urinate on the bed that the Obamas had slept in when they visited Moscow.

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger also alleged that Trumpie had a distinctive, "cologne, plus b.o., plus butt" smell to him.

Each of these instances, farting in the courtroom, farting in those 2018 photos, having others pee on a bed, is evidence of a scatological fetish. Combined, they are stronger evidence. However, not enough to convince me that he has a fetish with shitting and farting around other people. 

And with that, this thing is a closed thing.