Wednesday, April 17, 2024

This is not racist. It is...what?*

 Ahmed/The Ears/IG: BigBizTheGod 🇸🇴
@big_business_
WHITE BOY @raf_tyler

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9:47 PM · Apr 17, 2024
·
20K Views

That's it, that's the tweet. raf_tyler is Tyler Herro's Twitter handle. Tyler committed the critical turnover, a backcourt violation, that led directly to the basket that lost the game for the "Heat". This guy all caps it as down to "WHITE BOY". I looked up "bigoted", it's not that. The closest term I could find is "negative racial stereotyping", which is cumbersome.* How about "anti-white"? It's bad, whatever the term for it, it's bad; offensive, racially offensive. If I wrote, "BLACK BOY", over my laughing white face, say about JR Smith thinking his "Cavaliers" team was ahead instead of being behind, and sent my comment to Smith's personal address, I would be called out, rightly, for writing something "racist". But a Black person cannot be a racist toward a white, because, I think, Blacks are a minority and whites the majority. At least in polite American society a Black person cannot be termed a racist towards whites (You also capitalize Black when referring to the race and don't capitalize white.).