Tuesday, October 15, 2024

21 Days, THREE WEEKS, to D-Day

It was my belief (more probable than not) that a barely sufficient number of late deciders and unnerved and hyper-motivated normals would pull back from the brink and elect Kamala. But David Plouffe's elevated ceiling of 48% for trumpie has tilted me. It is not looking good, Normals. Off the top of my head I would estimate that with a 48% share of the national popular vote there is a 90%+ chance trumpie will prevail in the Electoral College and win the presidency. Kamala must get to at least a 51% share to have a realistic chance imo.

Que será, será. I'm prepared either way. I've done all that I can do, more than I have ever done for any other candidate. I will live out my life the happiest and most generously that I can whoever the winner is.