Sunday, December 14, 2014

Letter from China. "a great trauma." II.

"[name omitted] forced me to join him in deserting our two one-year-and-three-month old cats in a park nearby for them having been too naughty for him to bear them any longer and that I had walked there to look for them for over twenty days, but in vain.

However, on Nov. 8th morning, I got a call from a man who has been feeding the homeless cats in the park for many years. He said that one of our two cats was probably found, I got there the very evening with food it liked and was happy to see that it was really mine---[cat's name omitted]!... From that day on (Nov.8th), I walked there every early morning(in the 5th or 6th hour) to feed the lovely thing with chicken chest meet and canned fish mixed with hard cat food it enjoyed. But from Dec.7th till 11th, I failed to find it, my heart broken..."