Monday, April 12, 2010


fromBENJAMIN HARRIS
toclearingunitimf@w.cn
dateSun, Apr 11, 2010 at 9:09 AM
subjectRe: Contact us immediately: Your final payment
mailed-bygmail.com







hide details 9:09 AM (4 minutes ago)
Mr. Jason Wagner
PAYMENT OFFICER
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
WIRE PAYMENT UNIT.
FUND CLEARING DEPARTMENT.

Dear Mr. Wagner,

I just saw your email below and wanted to notify you that I did not request that Millions of United States Dollars initially approved to me be transferred to another account. 

I also did not collaborate with Messers Jacobs enterprises to divert any funds. I strongly suspect that Messers Jacobs enterprises is involved in one of those elaborate global Scams to which you refer. 

I am responding just a couple days outside your four day reply period because Google sent your email directly to my Spam folder.  Swine Google.  I strongly suspect Google is involved with Messers Jacobs enterprises in this particular Global scam.  However I can assure you in that I am not dead.

My full name is Benjamin Harris.
My phone number is 1874-HOT-SEXX ($2.95 per minute).
That's my fax number too.
I don't have a cell phone number but I'll go to Walgreen's right now and get one if you want.
My address is 2430 K Street, Penthouse Suite, Washington D.C., 20132.
I am CEO of Leisure Entertainment Inc. 
I am 54 years old and am divorced (twice, but one doesn't count because I got it annulled).

My preferred method of payment would be hand-deliviery of cash (in United States dollars).  I can meet your representative at my local airport.  I will be holding a sign, "INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND" so that he, I would prefer a she, can recognize me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Harris




INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.
WIRE PAYMENT UNIT.
IMF INQUIRY
Reply E-mail: 
clearingunitimf@w.cn
Release No. 93/27
Attn: Beneficiary
TRANSACTION REFERENCE NO.0260019870065 VERIFICATION.

A confirmed bank transaction , Smtp 101 credit advice Reference 0260019870065 involving Millions of United States Dollars initially approved to you as the beneficiary is suspected to have been diverted by someone we discovered during our investigation to false claims.

In a letter directed to our office for verification, the new beneficiary Messers Jacob Enterprises stated that the original owner of funds is dead. We have decided to verify this claim after instructing the sender bank to hold the transfer. Based on elaborate global Scams going on we have decided to contact you with available information that is contained in the payment file as stored in the computer which was hacked sometime ago leading to loose of data.
Our questions is; Did you instruct, sign any application for any change of beneficiary bank
name dated 18TH OF March , 2010 requesting any bank to transfer the total sum to another account. If no please let is know what happened immediately...

If after four work days, no response is received from you, it will be assumed that you are dead and as such authorization for transfer will be granted on behalf of Messers Jacobs enterprises to receive your fund in the stated account. No one will be liable for any reason if you later turn to apply for claim on the same funds as this will be seen that you have collaborated with Jacob to divert the funds.

In any case you deny this claims, kindly write responding immediately with
the information below

(1) Your full name. (2) Phone, fax and mobile numbers. (3) company name, position and address. (4) profession, age and marital status.

You should also state how you want your fund paid to you without further delay if you are still alive. Send your response to
my email address: 
clearingunitimf@w.cn
Regards
Mr. Jason Wagner.
PAYMENT OFFICER
WIRE PAYMENT UNIT.
FUND CLEARING DEPARTMENT.