Wednesday, May 12, 2010





to: BENJAMIN HARRIS
dateTue, May 11, 2010 at 7:02 PM
subjectRe: greetings


Thank you, dear Ben, for your quick reply. Good that with God's help you are healthy, happy and doing grandly.

My pet Flower's miserable death under a car as a result of my carelessness made me almost mad. If I had led him with the belt,he may probably have another seven to eight years' life.

We bought him a 2-month old in Dec.2000. A dog's normal life is about 14-18 years. I wish to give up all my property for my dearest lovely pet's life return.....

The horrible disaster happened on the evening of May 2nd,around 7 p.m.I will never forget that darkest Sunday!

These days I simply can not control myself, crying from time to time,kissing every picture of his lovely,cut look and speaking to him as if he were still alive.....Too much for me to bear!!!

Oh, Lord, I need your mercy---bless me so that I soon get out of the great sorrow,remorse and helpless missing.....


From: Benjamin Harris, publocc@gmail.com
Date: Tue, May 11, 2010 at 7;08 PM


Oh I am so, so sorry. Please don't eat yourself up over it.

Date: Tue, May 11, 2010 at 7:15 PM
To: BENJAMIN HARRIS <
publocc@gmail.com&gt



This video recording [there was a video recording attached to the email] was taken just a few days before Flower's miserable death.

Tell me, dear Ben, do you think I can finally pass this heart-breaking period? Since God allowed such a disaster happened in my life, He may have some good intention that I can hardly understand now.



From: BENJAMIN HARRIS
Date: May 12, 2010 at 10:43 am

Yes, you can, and you will. Let the proverb, "This too shall pass," be your guide.

(From a friend in Beijing.)
On the header: Flower.