Monday, November 19, 2012


“The next great coach in college tackle football will be Brian Kelly, recently hired by the University of Cincinnati. I am Benjamin Harris.”  January 1, 2007 http://publicoccurrenc.blogspot.com/search?q=brian+kelly

The University of Notre Dame du lac, which I did not know was Notre Dame’s official name, which is French, which I took two years of in (senior) high school, which I can therefore translate myself as Our Lady of the lake, which refers to the Virgin Mary, who I did not know had any connection with a lake, whose motto is Vita Dulcedo, Spes, which is Latin, which I took two years of in (junior) high school, which I am a little rusty on, which Wikipedia says means “Life, Sweetness, Hope,” whose nickname is the “Fighting Irish,” which is discordant with the aforesaid Virginian and inconsistent with the French name and the Latin motto, is the number one ranked college tackle football team in America today for the first time since 1993 and the aforesaid Brian Kelly, who was very successful at Cincinnati, but never made them the number one team in the country, who left them in 2010 for more sweetness and hope, is now the Notre Dame coach.

I wish to receive plaudits for that bold Vision.  Uno plaudit.



Thank you, thank you, oh you really shouldn't have, thank you.

Image (top): Grace Hall, Notre Dame campus.