Friday, June 29, 2018

Wayne Rooney to D.C. United

MLS continues to do shit like this. The guy has been washed up for years. He's 32 years old, will be 33 in October. And he's an old 32. He is a square-built man who has problems with his weight on accounta he's fond of brewskis.

2006 for England. The round mound of rebound.

2009 with England.
I wear my shirts out like that and it's not to show off my six-pack abs. It's to cover up the six pack I drank before putting on the shirt.

He's in fighting trim there! 2015 with the Chevies. But only scored 12 goals.

And looks wiry there, in 2016. But look how much older he looks than the year before. Eight goals in 2016. Washed up. He's washed up.

 Rooney's goal totals the past six years:

-12
-17
-12
-8
-5
-10

If you can insult the intelligence of Americans--And I do it every chance I get.--this is an insult to the intelligence of American soccer fans.