Friday, June 29, 2018

When I googled "Miami Heat" I got a result called "Lebron Heat Insane." Highlights. Clicked on it. It was insane. I googled "LeBron James Heat highlights gif" I  got these. It was insane.





Against the Lakers. On a Christmas Day, as I recall. LeBron and D-Wade put on a frigging show that Christmas Day.
Looks like the identical play. But it's not.
That's Harlem Globetrotters stuff.

Look at this pass from Wade Ho-ho-ho.

Look at this pass from James.
The "no look" (coined by Chick Hearn) pioneered by Magic Johnson. 



Look at this pass from James.
On the no-look the receiver was wide open. On this one, this is a bang-bang pass off a pick-and-roll. The court sense that this man has is just extraordinary. He is always thinking on the court. Most intelligent basketball player ever.


Those were the days my friends
We thought they'd never end...