Thursday, September 26, 2019

From NYT:

“The intelligence officer who filed a whistle-blower complaint...raised alarms...about how the White House handled records of the conversation, according to two people briefed on the complaint.”

I didn’t want to write what I thought, that the memorandum of the call did not match up with WaPo’s reporting of the whistleblower complaint that Trump used “promise” like eight times; I didn’t want to write, in other words, that I thought that Trump’s team doctored the memo like he doctored the Hurricane Dorian map because, you know, I wanted to give him, as the person Moscow selected to run the Amerikan Oblast, the benefit of the doubt, but I recognize now that not writing what I thought, which is always the worst of Trump, revealed me to be blindly naive.