Monday, September 06, 2004

MARY, I

Before a trial starts the tension is great. In anticipation of the need, the mind enhances all the senses.

On the morning of the trial my sexual desire was therefore heightened. I knew that Mary would be in her office. After two decades of interacting as co-workers there had been, in the preceding year or two, an unmistakable, continuous and source-unknown attention, in that special way, that she had paid to me: compliments on my appearance, an occasional "Sexy! said to me.

I had never been aroused by her before but her attention made me aroused and made me see the sexually attractive things about her: he wonderful long legs, accentuated by her short skirts and high heels; her middle-of-the-back long brown hair.

So I reciprocated the attention. I would make it a point to stop by her office to make sure she saw me. I became bolder. I would play with her hair. I began to give her a "see you later" kiss on the lips when my brief visits ended. Occasionally during these brief kisses she'd cup the back of my head with her hand, not aggressively holding me there, but just adding to the physical contact.

A couple of times I had determined to make an overt sexual advance. I would hover in the area around her office waiting for "the right moment" but I lost my nerve.

On the morning of this trial I spontaneously decided to act. It was before 9 am. There would be few people about in her area of the office. I went up to her floor and cardswiped my way into her area. Her office was right around the corner.

I stepped into her doorway and she was at her desk on the phone. I walked behind her. She leaned back and I kissed her on the lips. I gathered a bunch of her hair in my hands. I kissed her on the nape of her neck. Then I opened my mouth on the back of her neck. Barely perceptibly her back straightened a little.

fAew moments later she finished her phone call. She stood up. We smiled nervously at each other. I stepped from behind her desk and went to close and lock her door.

I went back to her and we French-kissed. I open-mouth kissed the front of her neck. She held my head between her hands, her fingernails well-manicured and painted bright red, he wedding band on one hand, her engagement ring on the other.

I ran my hands briefly over her dress covering her breasts and then quickly down her torso to the hem of her dress. I lifted up the hem and rubbed her vagina through her pantyhose, white and a nice contrast to the red of her dress.

"Do you know how long I've wanted you to do this?," she said. Her pantyhose were tight around her middle. She had had two children and had some weight there. We disengaged momentarily while I struggled to get them below her crotch. When I had succeeded I put my hand down her panties and rubbed her vagina and clitoris and penetrated her with my finger.

"Umm, you shave your pussy," I said, surprised and more aroused. "umm-HMM," she said knowing the effect.

I took her pantyhose and panties off down to her knees and continued to rub her. I took her right breast out. It was large and full with none of the sagging that comes with child-weaning and aging. I sucked the nipple.

I went down between her legs with my mouth and licked her vagina.

Afraid that someone might come calling on her at any moment, I broke off, French-kissed her, sheepishly smiled and said "see you later" and left.

-Benjamin Harris

No comments: