Wednesday, January 09, 2008

China's Great Wall of Silence: A Letter from China

Entitled A Few Words from the Heart, below are

excerpts:



Mr. Harris:



I got your response and I read it again and again;

so you are a prosecutor...



Belated justice, if achieved at all by political means

as per nature of government in China,can't really

compensate I guess the emotional anguish and suf-

fering of yesteryears...Yes, I am proud to take a

stand on this matter because the hollowing experience

did help to form an important part of my life's journey.



Actually, I think the reach of what we are talking

about is very deep and universal indeed.


...



I shy from communication [because] the fear of real

terror in the environment, in the world around me is

still real - or real in my head, fully qualifying the

existence of terror struck so deeply so many years

ago by a government that seemed mad.

Feel free to email: publocc@gmail.com