Friday, October 01, 2010

China's Great Firewall.

Received the following email on September 28 from Mr. Chang Mu, the author of "The Cultural Revolution as a Series of Coups," published here on September 24.


Hello, Ben:
I am happy that you published my article, in fact my original English writing is bad, I am sure that you use a lot of time to make it into fluent English, so I thank you very much. I hope to see the Articles published what it was like. I search on the Internet, just get the following result:

... of Silence: "The Cultural Revolution as a Series of Coups," by Chang Mu. ... that he wrote the essay "to introduce Chinese Cultural Revolution to the world." ... to go to Shanghai and ask Zhang ...

But I cannot open it to see the full text, I do not know why?  May be the "Internet police", the internet control or blockade and so on reason.  If you have time, please send me email  the article published. Thank you again!
With best regards
Chang Mu

He's going to be hurt and I'm going to feel bad and my...pique...at China's fascist government will become more peaked.