Friday, December 30, 2016

Little Chilly

"Humorless," "perpetually serious," "caustic and austere," "even cold and aloof." Jesus Christ, was this guy born in a black robe?



Hey Chilly, you're gonna love this one he-he-he-he How do you stop a lawyer from drowning? Shoot him before he hits the water. HAHAHAHAH... sorry.



Even when young, here at 17. Now THAT is a starched collar.

Is that?...Could it be? That's another one with Ivanhoe and Spessard. I don't know if that truly meets the definition of a "smile," I've enlarged it a couple of times and I don't know, but I dare you, I double-dare you to find another picture of Chillingworth that meets the definition. Which never stops American TV. Investigationdiscovery.com is the source for the header image. They have Giggles dancing with Marjorie to the radio after coming home from the party the night of June 14. No.