Tuesday, December 27, 2016



Genius, choose only one: the alert-eyed, preppy guy on the left or the one whose eyes you can't see, with his tie askew looking like Hemingway after he received electroshock to his alcohol-besotted brain. 


My son is a genius. He has been investing, just a little of his and Dad's money in cryptocurri nces, e.g. Bitcoin, since the summer. A little Bitcoin, a little Monero--not buy and hold either, speculating, trying to time the market, stuff you're never supposed to do, seasoned pro or rank amateur. Kid has not missed. He has bought, low, sold, high; bought again, low. PISSES me off. Every frigging time I tried to invest in the market on my own, "Hmm, the Japan Fund, I think I'll do that!, I've gotten killed.

He tried to get me to put a few shekels into Monero a few weeks ago, "Dad, this looks like a good time, it's about $7.50." "Umm, wait till it dips below $7," was my non compus mentis response. So he
bought me one, just one, for Christmas at $7.50. At this instant it's up to $12.60, +24% on the day.

Kid's a genius and NOT a chip off the old nlockhead.