Monday, December 30, 2019

"Bullets" 90 "Heat" 81 End 3

That's a pretty large deficit heading into the last quarter. You know...I get feelings about "Heat" games and despite the records I didn't have a good feeling about this game. That's why I didn't post a Bugs Bunny cartoon or whatever. Why? Well, DC is not as, no, DC is as bad as its record, you are what your record says you are, better stated,  DC has more talent than their record. I don't know why they're so bad but it's not because they're Cleveland or Charlotte, bereft of talent. Too, I figured the "Heat" has to lose to a team with a bad record at some point--you just can't go 82 games without having one of those bird pumps and a talented team with a shitty record is more likely to cause you to bird pump than a shitty team with a shitty record. More upside shit. Then, I had the feeling that the "Heat" cheated the basketball gods the last two games, both very good opponents, both one point "Heat" wins. That has a way of evening out, again over a long season. I never, ever doubt that Miami could still pull this game out, but not doubting is not the same as it happening. At some point Miami is going to lose a game "like this;" tonight looks like the night.