Thursday, June 24, 2021

Miami Condos Collapse*#

 



#No, this is not additional collapse. This is from ~1:30 a.m. Helluva thing to describe two buildings coming down as a "partial collapse" but whatever.

~12:10 p.m.

*I see no new reports in the last couple of hours of additional collapsing, so this may be from 1:30 a.m. But the skies look partially lit. (?) Maybe surveillance cam lighting. The 1:30 a.m. event was universally described as a "partial collapse" or, as AP had it the collapse of "A Wing" of a condo. In this video, two buildings fall. It looks like the Twin Towers on 9/11, so I don't know.

11:54 a.m.

In the last hour or two I have heard a stream of sirens and then my son sent me a video tweeted on twitter of collapsing buildings "1 hr ago." I believe that this is that. I don't think this is the partial collapse at 1:30 a.m. today.