Saturday, January 22, 2022

On Jan. 18 the undersigned wrote inter alia:

...
... I saw a sensational team in SF. They came back from a 17-0 deficit to win in OT. Shitty QB but the rest of the team, their running game, their tight end, their defense--I was fucking impressed. Could not understand how such a team lost seven games DURING THE REGULAR SEASON. The "Rams" were 12-4 going into the game, SF 9-7. Now intrigued, I then watched highlights of their wild card playoff win at Dallas. 12-5 Dallas (Granted the "Cowboys" played more like a 5-12 team.).The SF QB still sucked but again they pulled off the upset on the road. 

I don't know who the "49'er's" play next but I wouldn't want to be whoever it is.

And Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers have got their hands full on the "frozen tundra." The "Niners" and "Pack" are tied 10-10 with 3:44 left in the game. SF's shitty QB at least is not an o-fer any longer. He's currently 9/17 with one INT...And now that Frisco defense has forced Green Bay to punt with 3:40 left. My lands, San Fran. SF with the ball now and I'm gonna keep tracking it...