Wednesday, October 26, 2022

S-2 E-1, 35'

That's right, 35'! It's 52' long! I can't watch anymore. I honestly got bored. E-1 is unnecessarily baroque, annoying and has a completely different feel than did all of S-1. I waited for 20'-25' for the stupid plot line to resolve and settle the fuck down and it has just gotten more crazy. The themes, Trust, Corruption, Sunniness, are turned on their heads...Okay! I can understand a reverse angle view but unlike the twists in S-1 E-9 and 10, S-2 E-1, is twice as long as...WAIT! NO, I FUCKED UP! I thought E-11 was the end of S-1. THERE ARE STILL 12 EPISODES REMAINING. Oh no.😓Below is the rest of this post. I apologize. I will now--tomorrow "now"--go back and restart with S-1 E-12. I am glad I did not give away to you the plot of S-2 E-1 but I am sorrowful for myself. If the rest of S-1 continues on the same themes I still know how they got turned upside down in S-2 E-1. 😓I am so upset.

The screenwriters must have thought they had license from S-1's popularity to write while taking LSD. E-1 is a completely different story, stories, told in, I think it's been, three different flashbacks--"3 months ago," "2 weeks ago," "3 days ago"--and opens with a medieval scene. It's crazy, man.