Friday, February 23, 2024

'Embryos, to me, are babies'--Nikki Haley

1) "When you talk about an embryo, you are talking about, to me, that’s a life....

2)  Haley: I didn’t say I agreed with Alabama IVF ruling

3) “I think that the court was doing it based on the law, and I think Alabama needs to go back and look at the law."" ...Our goal is to always do what the parents want with their embryo. It is theirs.”

4)  “We don’t want fertility treatment to shut down, we don’t want them to stop doing IVF treatment, we don’t want them to stop doing artificial insemination,” Haley said on CNN on Thursday. “But I think this needs to be decided by the people in every state. Don’t take away the rights of these physicians and these parents to have these conversations.”

You know, this dipshit just isn't ready for prime time, not even on GOP-TV.