This has been a trying heat by Eleven. My nerves are a bit frayed. Ana noticed that I was out of sorts yesterday when we studied USMLE at FIU. The howling and neediness, the jumping and sitting on my shoulders--I have to wear a special Eleven-proof shirt to guard against her claws--her body temperature is warmer than mine and I get hot with her on me, the ambush ejaculations at any time, any place, on anything or on me. I can't study with Ana, I can't read a book, I can't read on the computer, I can't eat unless I shut Eleven in a room I'm not.
My patience is short of this week.
Eleven came on Ana's computer screen that I have at home this morning. She did again in the afternoon. I put a plastic garbage bag over the screen and she ejaculated on that, the largest volume I have ever seen.
This can seem humorous and most other heat's have been, but this one has gotten to me.
Just venting as I said. It will be over Friday.
