New intelligence reports have assessed that Iran now has a far better understanding of its capabilities and the limits of U.S. power.
Behind Closed Doors, John Fetterman Shows Little Interest in the Work of a Senator
Poised to be a possible swing vote in a divided Congress, he churns through staff as he dodges constituents, alienates fellow Democrats and courts Israel lobby
I gave $200 to Fetterman in 2022. I have never given money to an out-of-state candidate since. He has been an unmitigated disaster as senator and a complete embarrassment to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, my home state, which I still care about. He will be defeated in 2028 either in the Democratic primary or by a Republican. I can't help but think that Fetterman suffered a personality change when he had a stroke in the middle of the 2022 campaign. His campaign gave little information and down-played and whitewashed when they did. A change in personality is not uncommon in those who have had brain injuries, whether from trauma or from a bleed. Regardless of reason, Fetterman clearly has not been fit to serve.
9:34 am:
AP
